Saturday, December 19, 2009

OMG!!!!!!!!! Only 3 days to go!


So as the title may suggest, we only have 3 days left before we start our big adventure.

I really fear that i have not dont enough prep in the fitness department (though i did do the bay run the other morning in 80% humidity- its killed me!).

So the last few weeks have been mega busy with the school year finishing up, and christmas parties all round (which of course means over eating and drinking).

Not to mention that alicia screwed her ankle just 10 days before departure (fingers crossed in that department).

we can only hope that none of us suffers too much from altitude sickness, and all the horror stories people are telling us exaggerations.

But if something of an adverse nature does occur, Rachel has called dibs on my furniture!! but my car is up for grabs, also my great collection of Maths textbooks, which i'm sure must be worth something!!!


au revoir



1 comment:

  1. Safe trip guys! Please!!

    I'll take your DVDs if you like katie, and the rest of you too actually.

    Seriously though, stay safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete