Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Training for Alicia

Well just to update you all my hand I think has made a full recovery however left with a slight scar from the past as there is a slight bump on this particular part of the hand.

So I have started a new training program that will hopefully get me trim and toned for not only Nepal but for the remainder of the summer when I return. Its called I want 6 pack abs and is a 16 week challenge, check it out if you want: http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/abs.html

We started our first session on Monday night June 29! So one down and too many to count to go. Its quick, its fast but boy do you feel it the next day. My arse can vouch for that!

Also me and Michelle are starting pole dancing on Monday July 6, so there is a lot happening in Alicia's life atm. Will let you know how the pole dancing goes, personally I think there will be more abdominal work out from all the laughing I will be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment